Tuesday, January 27, 2015

THE DRUGSTORE SHAMPOO #1


*sorry for the photos quality , i'm on my photographing training*

So i'm not keen onto the hair products but since a short time i decided to try more products 
to write reviews about them here 
and maybe they can benefit me to protect my hair
i have a normal silky hair but of course it suffers from some problems from the pollution around us.
I start by the hair shampoos and i picked l'oreal elvive total repair 5
I've been used it since about 3 months from now and it hasn't finish yet
so let me tell you the cons and pros of the product
(pros)
1- smells nice
2- it makes the hair more shiny
3- long lasting more than 3 months by using it once in the week
4- it protect your hair from the 5 hair problems tagged but not treat it
5- it's cheep price and it's available everywhere
(cons)
1- the chemical ingredients in it
2- i have notice that my hair start to fall after using it but i don't know the reason 
maybe it's not the reason as i don't take care of my hair
(the product rating)
3.5\5
i'm waiting for your opinions in the products in the comments below or you can tweet me it !
Wait another post but after i finish listening to the climb song and finish this mango juice*lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...