Sunday, March 15, 2015

JUST RED



This's the first nails post on my small world -the blog- despite the low quality of it's photos 
i'm very happy with it 
the red nails my love my darling my life yes every time i'm in bad mood i go to my room and paint my nails with the red color
this color is so chic and stunning suits every skin color i'm in love babe i'm in love !
we -women- can wear it in morning and night 
we can say that the red nails are the everyday nails color
i used a drugstore nail polish it's quality is medium not very high and not rubbish but it's good for one day use 
whenever i wear this color i feel like a beautiful lady that going to be the princess of the place where she is 
it gives me confidence and make me feel amazing 
my hands love this nail polish color with silver or black accessories 
what's your favorite nails color ? red or another color
how often you paint your nails with the red color?
feel free to share me with a photo of your favorite nail polish color over here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...